Friday, October 19, 2007

UWM Film

I have recently been cast in a collaborative film project for UW-Milwaukee's Film Department. The film, as yet untitled, will feature three characters and will be filmed on location in Kewaskum, WI. The film will be shot on 16mm color film and the film will be featured in UW-Milwaukee's film festival in December. Shooting is from October 27-28 and will probably take all day long.

This is my first "real" movie role. I was an extra in Mark Borchardt's Movie Scare Me. A rumor (unconfirmed) exists that my scene was removed from the final cut of the film, which is yet to be released.

In 2000 I appeared as a man falling down the stairs in a film for the 24 film project hosted by UW-Milwaukee. I originally attended UW-Milwaukee as a film major, but dropped out due to personal reasons.

No comments: