Sunday, November 23, 2008

Getting Shot with Arrows


I recently participated in a film for the National 48 hour film festival with one of the 5 teams from the 2008 regional 48 hour film festival in July. The film is called "Magic Pen" and I ended up getting a non-speaking role. When you watch the clip, you might notice that I am in the bottom of the screen (the office employee in grey reading a book) after some time I can be seen running from a bunch of arrows, and finally I appear as the man getting pumelled by dull arrows, and dying on the tabletop. This is the second scene where I die on a tabletop; the first one being for the internet sitcom "the Grabowskis". I had a great time filming, and hope that everyone enjoyed themselves.

3 comments:

Vivien J said...

yo rich
i really like your improv that you did in poland. you have (polish) balls.
Have you ever considered moving to new york city or los angeles to hone your craft at the Upright Citizens Brigade theater? They have the best improv training program anywhere, i can vouch.

--- said...

It is very difficult to tell whether or not this is spam. It is craftily written. Notice the use of Poland and Polish. Hmm. I think they must be promoting the upright citizens brigade. Wow, I never thought they would be using spammers.

Vivien J said...

This effing isn't SPAM YOU JERK! i'm sorry...that was harsh, i just spent a couple bucks on a really bad iced coffee and i am very bitter about it.
yo, i can say with complete confidence that the ucb theatre does not owe me anything, yet it continue to giveth me the answers to my questions about the meaning of life. seriously, its as good as it sounds.