Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Another Film Appearance Found (Who is Russ T?)

I was able to get a link to one of the two movies I have been unable to find a clean copy of for some time. I contacted the director of the movie and he was kind enough to send me a link to the video so I would be able to embed it in my blog. I haven't watched it and am not sure if I will even be in it. I am quite well known for being cut out of film projects (e.g. Star Monger, and Scare Me). I'll watch the rest of it and let you know if I managed to survive the edit suite. This is my first appearance in a documentary since "Underground Comedy", a video I am unable to currently find online. However this is differant in that I am an actor recreating past events in this video, where in the "Underground Comedy" video I appeared as myself.

No comments: