Sunday, March 28, 2010

Chłopaki z Taśmy UPDATED


I recently taped an appearance on the Polish dating/reality tv show "Chłopaki z Taśmy" (the boys from the tape). I had a great time, and it was my first speaking role on Polish television. I appeared as myself, however I consider the experience to have been more acting than reality. I had a great time, the other talent was really professional and they treated us to some great food. I can't tell you who won, however I can say that the experience was a lot of fun. The episode should air sometime in May or June. I'll let you know if I find anything out.

UPDATED

I watched the show a few days ago and was pleased with the way that I was presented. I was second in the show to be interviewed. My entire on screen time lasted about 4 minutes and 30 seconds. I have posted three screen captures from the show to give you an idea of what it looked like on tv.

1 comment:

koolfool said...

Did you win the dating game?