Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Safehouse & Shepherd Express Controversey PDF

I recently found a PDF that is evidence of the controversy surrounding my attempt to promote my appearances at the Safehouse in Milwaukee,WI. I was tired of being a no-body who was often given the last slot of the night for 3 minutes for years, I was 20-something and determined to get my self noticed. I requested that the Shepherd Express list me in their events section associated with the SafeHouse. I was surprised to discover that I was listed to the late Tony Miller. I didn't call the Shepherd for several months to notify them of the error, and no one noticed. One evening Tony Miller came up to me and asked, "Have you seen the Shepherd Express latley?[What's with] this Rich [Greenfield] & Tony Miller hosting the comedy night? That's not right you shouldn't do that, this is MY show. The event resulted in my being given the cold-shoulder by the Milwaukee comedy community, and may have resulted in my not being cast for the Michael Gull film "New Day."
PDF

No comments: