Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Streeters Cartoon Series

In 2002 I was employed by the now-defunct "Sugar Star Design" as a web designer. At the time I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with my life. I had been a college (UW-Milwaukee) dropout and was just sailing through life. While working on some minor graphics projects, the owners of the company asked me if I wanted to help them with a television show they were going to be working on. I agreed and provided my voice talents to the program. I recorded the majority of my performances during an 8 hour recording session in a studio in Milwaukee,WI. I was 21 at the time, and glad to be part of a project where my talents in voice-over were realized. I hope you enjoy the clip, and look for my two appearances as the voice(s) of:Mr.Smyth and Cuddles the Bear.

"The Streeters" Episode 25 from Erik West on Vimeo.

No comments: